The assignment of security technician duties is mandatory by law for all companies and private and public sector entities that employ even one employee. The safety technician provides the employer and employees with advice and advice, either in writing or orally, on issues related to occupational health and safety and the prevention of accidents at work.
In particular, our Security Technician provides services:
• Inspection of workplaces at regular intervals according to the program agreed with the client, which is submitted to the labor inspection through the sepenet application.
• Prevention and protection advice on work organization and planning in terms of productive activities, equipment and working methods as well as the configuration and arrangement of jobs and work environment.
• Risk assessment and control per job. Recording of existing hazards in the workplace and appropriate safety and protection measures against accidents at work.
• Evaluation of fire protection, emergency and escape systems.
• Investigation of occupational accidents and recording in a special book proposing measures to avoid the same or similar accidents.
• Selection and control of the effectiveness of personal protective equipment..
Issue of Building Permits
Legalization of arbitrariness
Energy Efficiency Certificates
Certificates of legality
Licensing of Tourist Properties
Construction Prefabricated Buildings
Tel. +30 22890 24459 / 79195
Real Estate Appraisals
Iron Hand Constructions