We undertake the monitoring and control of the work that is performed daily in a construction project. From the beginning to the completion of the work, the supervising engineer is responsible for the smooth completion of the project.
The supervising engineer is responsible for:
• The supervision of the performed works and the control of the construction method and the means used.
• The taking of core - specimens or the on-site application of tests to control the quality of materials.
• The prevention of defects as well as the indication of measures for the correction of any defects identified by the audits.
• The observance and updating of the approved project schedule.
• The control of the kept diary of the project and the recording in it of any remarks, suggestions or orders.
• The indication of the required safety measures of the employees and their observance.
Issue of Building Permits
Legalization of arbitrariness
Energy Efficiency Certificates
Certificates of legality
Licensing of Tourist Properties
Construction Prefabricated Buildings
Tel. +30 22890 24459 / 79195
Real Estate Appraisals
Iron Hand Constructions